The Return from the North Pole


Hey guys-
I’M BACK!!!!


I've been on blogging hiatus for the past seven months and it's great to be back. Senior year's been awfully stressful for me and work after work is piling up on my table. Since the year's ending, voilà! The Filipina Ice Princess has returned from the North Pole. It still hasn't sunk in to me that my high school journey's ending in about two weeks. I'll be blogging my Senioritis whims really soon! 

Senior Year is more stressful than I thought it would be. CET's to take, requirements to complete, deadlines to meet, school activities to prepare for .. the list goes on. On the other hand, I think it's the funnest year in high school! The batch of seniors in my school is composed of 58 students. Having a surname that begins with the fourth to the last letter in the alphabet makes me the fifty seventh in class order. You see, compared to batches in other schools, we're a few. We have two sections; twenty nine students each. All 58 Seniors are required to get involved with these activities, and each activity makes us end up worn out at the end of the day. Behind the exhaustion, sweat and effort I place on attending and preparing for these, I still sleep with a smile on my face because I know that it's going to be something worth remembering in the future. 

 I promise to blog every senior activity I've been involved with one by one - each had its own unforgettable memory.  I'm excited to share them all with you! 

 Before I wrap up this post, I won't forget to mention my pep squad! Yes, I'm a cheerleader at my school. I'm also looking forward to sharing my memories with my squad too.  

 The photo above is a teaser of my upcoming blogposts. Stay tuned!