Creative Juices


"Today, I'm a paranoid princess. Tomorrow, I'm a kick-ass ice queen!"

As promised, I'll be blogging the Senior activities! I'm about to show you one of my favorites - the Creative Photoshoot for the yearbook. All 58 Seniors depicted either a famous icon- may it be a celebrity or a fictional character; or dressed up as the profession one would want to pursue. The shoot took six hours and the person behind the awesome camera also turns out to be my ice skating coach! His name is Ronan Capili. Not only did he coach me in ice skating but is also a contributing photographer for 2BU Inquirer, Garage and Look Magazines. He also shot my Sweet Sixteen Photoshoot.

It was exciting to see my batch mates dress up and squeeze their creative juices for the shoot - variety of roles included Justin Bieber, Avril Lavigne, Hermoine Granger, a military officer, a mad scientist, Carly Rae Jepsen, Six from I Am Number Four and more! Of course, I chose to be an ice princess! The day of the shoot turned out to be fun but tiring since I also served as a "make-up artist" for my other friends. It was challenge putting my make-up skills to the test but I'm glad my friends liked the outcome of their looks.

These are just some of the photos of the shoot. Can you guess their pegs? :)

















View the rest of the pictures here

Thanks a bunch for the photos, Kuya Ronan Capili