Sol Et Luna (AHS Prom 2012) ✵

On a starry night last Saturday, (February 12), the Sol Et Luna (AHS Prom) was held at school's covered courts. I was invited by my former batch mate, Dan. It was a night where I reunited with Dan, my good 'ol "bro", as well as friends from high school, elementary, church and ice skating. It was a night seeing new faces and forming new friendships. It was night full of laughs and "photo bombing." The event started late and ended earlier than usual, it was pretty hot in the venue, but nonetheless, it did not stop us from having one memorable night. The food was delicious, and I was blessed that I had the wackiest and funniest table mates that got the night going on!

Pictured with me, is my cousin, Bolek. He is crowned Prom King and I am so happy for him!


My outfit for the night! Big thanks to mom for the designing my dress as well as doing my make up and Ate Lerma for my hair! I purchased my shoes from Trunk Show. 


Dan and I!


My new friends, Dan and Martina!


My new friends, Bea and Mark!


My new friends, Angel and Zac!


Martina and Dan goofing off!


Zac and Angel having their moment..


Dan and I goofing off (excuse my man arms..)




Zac and Angel's epic faces..




Photo bomb time!!!


My cousin Bolek and I, with Ashley, the Prom Queen!


The boys of the table: Mark, Dan, (feat. Landamme) and RC!


The girls: Martina, me, Bea and Nina!


Me, Nina, Bea and Landamme!


I'm photo-bombed by two creatures.. (kidding!)


Goofing off again!


The beautiful corsage!


Everyone at the table!


My ice skating friend, Julia!


TLT (former school) batchmate, Luis!


Pictured with me are TLT (former school) batchmates Luis and Justin!


Same boys, with Dan (yes, another Dan, my churchmate) and his date!


With Arvel, my present classmate!











Thanks for making the night memorable, guys! :)