Pleasantly Chic turns 2!


One of my readers nominated me for a Liebster Award and honestly I had no idea what it is. I looked it up and I found out that it's an award to welcome new Bloggers to the web and to give them a good start in blogging. This is also a way to support them into growing bigger and gain popularity. Thanks so much to Laura for nominating me!! :-) It's just in time for my blog's second birthday! :)

Rules: You must link the person's blog who nominated you for the award. Answer the 11 questions given by the person who nominated you. Pick an additional 11 people to nominate with UNDER 200 blog followers. You cannot nominate the blogger who nominated you. You must inform the nominees that have been nominated. 

1#What is your hidden talent?
Probably swallowing tablets in gulp.
2#Describe your personality in one word. Which one and why?
Girly. You can see it in the way I dress, also with my interests and hobbies!
3#Sneakers or High Heels?
Sneakers. As much I love high heels I'd pick sneakers over them since they're so comfortable.
4#What is your dream job? Why?
One of my dream jobs is to become a blogger and here I am living the dream. :) Technically I'd love to work for a magazine someday because I'm fond of reading them and I love to write.
5#Whats your favourite song of 2013?
So far Idina Menzel's "Let It Go". Need I say more? Idina's fantastic. Did I mention that Elsa's my alter ego? (Kidding!)
6#Tea or Coffee? 
I don't drink any of them but I'd go for tea.
7#What is your life motto?
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." (Philippians 4:13)
8#Which dead personality you would like to meet ?
Michael Jackson and Audrey Hepburn.
9#Which item in your room or apartment do you like most?
My stuffed toys! 
10# Who is your inspiration? Why?
My mom because she's everything in one. She can balance everything and she's a loving person.
11# Why did you started a Blog?
I started a blog because I love to write. I believe that you are open to discoveries and new experiences in the blogosphere. In blogging, I also get to share the wonderful things in life. I hope I continue my vision and inspire my readers!

Questions for my Nominees:
1) What do you love about blogging?
2) If you could be anywhere in the world, what place would that be and why?
3) What's your pet peeve?
4) What do you look forward to this 2014?
5) If you could date any actor, who would it be?
6) What's your favorite season?
7) What superpower would you like to have and why?
8) Who character (whether cartoon or not) would make a good best friend for you and why?
9) What's your favorite childhood memory?
10) What's your favorite animal and why?
11) If you had one wish for the world, what would it be?

Nominees:

----------------------------


This month is my blog's anniversary! Two years have passed since I decided to try out blogging again and it's been more fun than I thought it would! Hopefully I will no longer have a long hiatus since I want to be dedicated to writing and blogging for Pleasantly Chic. :) Thank you to my readers for dropping by and reading my blog, I hope you guys will continue to support it. :) Because it's my blog's birthday, another giveaway is up for grabs! Stay tuned!!! :)