Crazy in Love

Nope, I'm not on cloud nine or dating anyone, hence the title of this post. I'm crazy in love with this classic and sophisticated little black dress. This is a staple in every girl's closet you can't live without.









Have you noticed here in my blog that most of my dresses expose my back? I hope I pulled off this look! I always loved backless tops and dresses growing up so instead of the usual tie-around-the-neck's I opted for another way to subtly expose my back in which I consider one of my best assests (humbly speaking) :) The back reminded me of the cellblock tango number of the musical Chicago.

Viktoria Couture and Designs Dress
Hair and Makeup by Kristine Ramos
Pavé Charm Bracelet
Celine Heels
These have got to be the most comfortable party shoes I've worn! When I purchased these I never knew my mom had the exact same pair.




Oh, the reason why I was in an LBD was because of my ice skating best friend Angela Alfonso's LBD Party last night! Angela's fashion taste also contained the classics and the basics (one reason why we're best friends) so she chose 'LBD' for her theme held at Palladium, Newworld Hotel. It's always a good time with this girl plus other great company who joined her in celebrating her night.


Photos taken by
Mom Nancy Vitangcol
Chelsea Magbanua