Mr. Blue Sky

Sunday is Soledad day, as what I'd love to call Soledad Sunday. Every Sunday we spend time with my mom's sisters and their families. May it be lunch out's or just chilling at home, I never have a dull moment especially with my cousins who're just as makulit as I am! I do believe that cousins are your second siblings. :) By complete coincidence, we were all in blue and white!



Photo from Mommy
Today, we had lunch after attending church service in the morning. This simple halter neck is not just your average plain, white top but has braided, colorful boxed beads around it. I paired it off with one of my favorite True Religion jeans and Tory Burch flats I got as pasalubong from the States.




Zara halter neck


True Religion jeans
Tory Burch flats

Best Loved by Hakeber watch
 I know, I know.. it's the -nth time you've seen this watch on my blog. This timeless, gold watch of mine is something I can pair with almost anything.


The sun's finally out, the sky's a pure blue and cloudless when I woke up this morning! The monstrous Yolanda's finally gone and that's what I felt happy for. However, my heart cries seeing the devastating aftermaths of Typhoon Yolanda, and her ready to target its its next victims in Vietnam. :| The most powerful storm swept over the Philippines last November 8. It mostly affected the Visayas region most especially Tacloban City, leaving 10,000 dead (estimated as of 11:00 am today, according to Philippine Star Newspaper) and thousands injured, lost, starving and tired.


This is a satellite view of Yolanda. Scary, aint it?



On the bright side, we Filipinos received heartfelt comments, prayers and wishes from our friends around the world which reminded ourselves of what kind of values we possess. Our spirit is stronger than any calamity, nothing is too small nor too big. From the Edsa Revolutions, the Pork Barrel scam and everything else in between, we battle through it all together. This is one of the few reasons why I embrace my identity as a Filipino.







Hands off to reporter Atom Araullo and his team not just for braving the storm to report and inform fellow Filipinos of Yolandas situation but also saving lives! Not only does he have good looks but a good heart as well!




Our fellow countrymen need us. Please don't stop praying and let us do our own part too. Let's extend a helping hand.

Click here to see a few ways on how you can help.