Goodie Foodie: Maple

I could be a serious morning grouch. I'm the type of person that abhors to the idea of waking up early on a weekend or holiday, especially now that La Salle had a "mini-sembreak". Needless to say, I'm a morning maldita. Even though I woke up on the wrong side of the bed, all it took was a little pixie dust to enjoy my morning at Maple.



Maple is located at San Antonio Plaza, Forbes Park in Makati City. It's enough to accommodate about 25-30 people, perfect for the rise-and-shiners. You'll feel like you're inside a fairy's home for the room's size and ambience. After all, the restaurant is fairy-themed inspired with a short story behind it that can be read on the menu. In fact, the menu looks like a short fairytale book!












What we ordered:







(clockwise)
MAPLE Belgian Waffle and Mapple Buttermilk Pancakes. You have a choice of either getting the waffle or the pancakes. My brother ordered the waffle while I ordered the pancakes. The buttermilk pancakes were fluffy and warm! One whole pancaked stuffed my tummy already, actually! I'd have to say my meal was a quadruple treat since I love pancakes, bananas and caramel. Of course, I didn't miss out on the maple syrup. 
The Big Maple Breakfast. My dad takes breakfast as being the most important meal of the day seriously since he's a triathlete and a hard-working man. He finished this huge pack. This contained waffles, bacon, sausages, country fries and eggs. He was very satisfied with his meal.
Prime Rib Tapa. My mom and brother being the tapa lovers ordered this meal. My mom made me try it out myself and I ended up eating 1/4 of it haha. The tapa's sweetness is just right and the garlic just balances it. Well done.



Verdict? I LOVE IT. It's a perfect breakfast place. My only concern is the size of the room. I figure it's not spacious especially when it comes to passing between tables. Nonetheless, my family and I are satisfied with our meal and everything else in between. Thank you for taking away my inner morning maldita, Maple. :)

Maple Restaurant

2/FL San Antonio Plaza Arcade, 50 McKinley Road, Forbes Park, Makati City

Open from Monday - Sunday (6:30 am - 11:00 pm)
Telephone: (02) 621.6211
Email: maple@pancakehouse.com.ph