Fashion Friday (Episode 3)

After my debut of "Fashion Fridays" here on my blog a couple of months ago, it obviously disappeared two episodes after! I know I don't appear promising to my blog but I'll surely do my best to keep up as much as I can due to my busy schedule. I did wake up when September ended to realize that Christmas and Halloween's nearing plus October is semestral break month for most schools except our's in DLSU since we're programmed under a trimestral system. I'd have to admit that I'm jelly of my friends who get the time to rest and chill for at least two to three weeks while I continue to crawl throughout the next few weeks 'til Christmas break. Don't get me wrong, there are a LOT of things to love about being a Lasallian. There will be more about that here on my blog soon!

Let's get things crackin'! My brother Tyron celebrated his birthday last week and he invited some family members and a few friends from school to dinner and drinks. Since it was going to be held in the evening, I of course, opted for black! Again, you can never go wrong with black and white together. It was my first time to wear shorts and wedges together and it did do the trick of making my legs appear longer! Amazing how simple fashion tricks can work its magic.









Forever 21 Sheer Cover Up
Cotton On Tank Top

Target Belt
Forever 21 Shorts
Claire's Earrings
Shoeline by Matz wedges
I know, the photo quality sucks! If you noticed the same goes for the recent photos contained in my blogposts I have since my DSLR's camera lens is broken. Anyone willing to swap or lend me theirs if not in use?  




On the contrary, I asked my cousin to take these cool fisheye shots using my phone, of course with a respective fisheye lens care of Mr. Brussel Sprout! Thanks Kuya DJ for the photos!