Give Me Love

A tropical storm yet again has arrived in the Philippines. Classes are suspended today so I get to chance to catch up on sleep, hold a Monday Movie Marathon and of course spend time with my family! I hope you all are safe and dry in your respective homes.

An Ed Sheeran playlist would be so perfect for the rainy weather, don't you think? His mellow tunes are just the perfect lullabies for bed heads like me. 






I wouldn't want to blend in with the gloominess of the day so I opted for an outfit with light, pastel colors. Since weather too could be predictable, I wore a light coverup so I could remove it when I feel hot and just wear it again when it feels cool. 

I kinda have a thing for transparent things so I wanted to use this transparent umbrella as a prop for my outfit shots!

H&M top
Bazaar leggings

Cotton On coverup
Bazaar Necklace
H&M bracelets
To check on Typhoon Updates, you may want to check on the following verified Twitter accounts:

PAGASA-DOST
PAGASA-HMD (Flood Forecasting and Warning Section)
GMA News
ABS - CBN News Channel
DZMM TeleRadyo


Japan Home Center Umbrella
Stay safe and dry, everyone! Praying for everyone's safety!