Goodie Foodie: Vanilla Cupcake Bakery

As I was on my search for the next Red Velvet Cupcake (because apparently the teashop near my place where they sell my favorite red velvet cupcakes closed already), I was feeling tad hopeless since all the other ones that I tried did not give me that satisfying, heavenly bite. However, last night, came a spark of hope: in the whims of a cold, rainy night at TriNoma stood out a store that immediately caught my eye. There it was, the Vanilla Cupcake Bakery. If there was a cafe or a store that spelled "Pleasantly Chic", that would be it.

 









Sweet aroma of vanilla filled the air as I entered the room. Vanilla is my absolute favorite scent since it relaxes my mind! The subtle, pastel colors of the ambiance just does it too. I was just planning to take-out some cupcakes since we had to head home already but I just couldn't resist to take photos of the place and sit in their cute armchairs for a while! The vintage interiors, frames and figurines are just finishing touches of the chic, dainty place. I must say that it was DELIGHT at first sight. :-)







Those mouth-watering cupcakes .. I wish I could gobble them all! In fact, I even think they're too cute to eat! Lol  










V is for victory! I finally found it!! 
Cupcake Verdict: I'm glad to say I finally found that heavenly bite, only to say that it tastes sweeter and way better! It's a bit pricey but worth the wait of all that cupcake hunting!!

Thank you, Vanilla Cupcake Bakery! I can't wait to try more of your delightful treats!




Alabang Town Center branch
Upper Ground Level, Corte de las Palmas, Alabang Town Center

Glorietta branch
2/F Glorietta 4 Ayala Center

TriNoma branch (what I visited)
1) Level M1, inside Kamiseta Store
Trinoma Mall, Quezon City

2) 2/F Trinoma Mall, Edsa corner

North Avenue, Quezon City