SM Aura Premier Grand Opening




My best friend Angela and I were offered VIP tickets to the grand opening of SM Aura Premier at Bonifacio Global City and we couldn't be any more excited after hearing that Sarah Jessica Parker would be there! Because I was required to attend a very important event that day too that I couldn't miss (I will blog about that soon!), I just headed straight to SM Aura afterwards. Traffic was awfully heavy and when I got to the mall the ceremony was over already! :( Nevertheless, the mall was still alive with a lot of happy VIP shoppers. :)



Photo Credits go Teddy Pelaez of InterAksyon.com
I wish I was there to see this







I felt tiny the entire night! Beauty queens, celebrities, top bloggers and other VIP's strolling around the mall towered me, including my best friend Angela. I have no regrets with wearing flats though since my feet killed me in the event I attended previous to this.




And here, my fan girl moment.. meeting one of my favorite fashion bloggers Camille Co and Patricia Prieto! They are both kind and really beautiful in person.










I was only able to shop at Uniqlo and Forever 21! I also saw some parts of the mall when I went to the BDO at the other end. Many stores are still under construction but await eager shoppers. I'm very impressed with the interior and structure of entire mall and I consider it as one of the sophisticated malls SM has put up. The next time I'm within the area, I'll make sure to pay this mall a visit again.






Shopping galore! Look at all the pretty colors!








I had late merienda with Angela, her brother and her mom at Bonifacio High Street and guess what I saw on the way home? My favorite accessories store in the US has finally arrived in the Philippines! This is located near iHop.



Photo credits to Skyscrapercity.com
SM Aura Premier
McKinley Parkway and C5 Road cor. 26th St., Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City
Open from 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM daily