Malaysia: Truly Asia (Day Two)

The Malaysia adventure continues! My family and I took our brunch at Berjaya Times Square which is also the home of the largest indoor theme park in Malaysia. The thrilling rides there targets adults and teenagers but we weren't able to try it. We headed off to the birthday party of the son of a really dear and close family friend. 










This 'piano staircase' is amazing. My brothers and I were indeed fascinated by its steps, both black and white keys, that plays notes when stepped on. Beethoven would've been impressed.








 
 The F1 Simulator. If you are familiar with Michael Schumacher, one of the world's greatest Formula 1 (race car) drivers, you would enjoy going here as much as my brother Yan did. Parked here is the car Schumi used when he bagged the World Championship in 2004. This is located just below the KL tower. Ferrari merchandise are being sold there too.





KL Menara Tower. Want to take a glimpse of the entire city? KL Menara Tower offers the best seats for you. It is 421 meters in height and serves not only as an observation deck but can also be a place where you can conduct special occasions like birthdays, weddings and even JS prom. Dine in at the revolving restaurant and you'll be up in the sky (literally) enjoying your meal and at the same time, an awe-inspiring view of Malaysia.

I can still remember the excitement I felt when I saw the Häagen-Dazs stand near our hotel.
Häagen-Dazs closed down in the Philippines last year, so when I'm out of the country, I make it a
point to get scoops of their divine strawberry ice cream as much as I can!





See also: