Squeeze The Day


It's amazing how international brands are starting to take over Manila one by one- Forever 21, Cotton On, Uniqlo, Muji, American Eagle and Jamba Juice are just some of my favorites. Thank God for franchisers! I guess I don't have to 'miss' these brands too much since I have them in my home country already, yay! The ice cream from Coldstone Creamery is my absolute favorite in the whole wide world. When I dropped by BGC last week, I was delighted to see that I'll have another heat surviving buddy AND another international brand to miss less -  Coldstone's coming to Manila really soon! Perfect for the scorching weather in Manila. Every time I pay the States a visit, I make sure I don't  leave without eating scoops of Coldstone. 





My brothers, cousins and I had our merienda at iHop (International House of Pancakes)
It was a wonderful afternoon spent with laughs, jokes and stories. Who eats pancakes at five in the afternoon? Me!




My Order: Buttermilk Pancakes + Steak & Egg, Strawberry Milkshake
Ate Jourd's Order: Big Steak Omelet + Blueberry Pancakes + Iced Coffee
Chelsea's Order: Hash Brown Stack + Strawberry Banana Pancake + Iced Coffee
Anika's Order: Belgian Waffle Combo


Tyron's Order: Philly Steak Sandwich + Onion Rings + Cinn-a-Stack Pancakes
Kuya DJ's Order: Chicken Fajita + Cinn-a-Stack Pancakes + Hashbrown




Visit the International House of Pancakes:
W Global Center, 30th Street cor 9th Avenue, BGC, Taguig City
Open from Monday to Sunday:6:00 am - 12:00 am
Email: marketing@globalresto.com
Website: https://twitter.com/ihop_ph
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/IHOP-Philippines/
Contact: +63906 447 5891 


I decided to buy a late birthday present for myself that day as well. It's not common that you see cow stuffed toys in a typical plush toy store so I decided to make one, thanks to Animaland! Yes, I'm a seventeen year old who's a sucker for cows and stuffed toys. Here, you can create your own fluffy, huggable pal! It's quick and easy; anyone of all ages can have one!!!! .... like ... me.


(This is the chronological order of my experience.)
Step 1 - Pick your animal pal. From lions, to penguins, to cats, to bunnies even to bulls, Animaland's got 'em all!
Step 2 - Stuff it! I especially enjoyed this part! A tube will be inserted inside your doll that will release cotton when you step on the foot pump.
Step 3 - Name it! I named mine Moochelle. :-)
Step 4 - Make a wish and stuff a star inside it. This serves as your pal's 'heart'. You have to follow certain antics before making your wish though! ;)
Note: I did not dress up my cow, nor add scents or sounds for it. It's optional whether or not you want to.
Step 5 - Congratulations, you now have an Animaland Pal ...
Step 6 - ... ready to be taken home!



Thank you to my lovely cousins for a fun time!


Photo Credits:
Ate Jourd Magbanua
Kuya DJ Magbanua