One Step Closer

I can't believe that graduation is in two days. It's almost time to say goodbye and part ways with my batch mates. I'm still feeling sentimental about it but I'm also looking forward to what college has in store for me.

Today, I'm running errands with my mom and brother.  I opted for a simple outfit with a few accessories. I'm not as fashion forward as the typical bloggers nowadays but I can say that brown is one of the colors I feel comfortable and confident wearing since I find it easy to mix and match with.

It's also nice to know that you have someone whom you can swap clothes with. I acknowledge my beautiful mom Nancy who makes my gowns and also serves as my fashion police. (You may want to check out her works at Viktoria Couture & Designs)








Necklace: Forever 21

Satchel: Manel's Leather

Blouse: Papaya
Shorts: Oxygen

Watch: Michael Kors
Bracelet: Divisoria

Shoes: Stacatto



Thanks to my awesome brother Ty for patiently taking my photos!