Uniquely Singapore: Day III

Waking up knowing that it's the last day in Singapore made me feel sad! I wanted to stay longer, but I am still thankful that God gave my family and I the opportunity to travel to Singapore! We had an early check- but before that, we threw a surprise for my Uncle York Vitangcol- because it was his birthday that day! All of us in the clan had matching shirts with "Jesus loves me" at the front and a birthday greeting for my uncle at the back. Luckily almost everyone got down on time to surprise Uncle York! He put up a mini show at the lobby but he felt appreciated and loved, and we laughed it off. Everyone had breakfast at the Rise restaurant. Our waiters and waitresses were our fellow Filipinos and they were so nice! 






© Lolo Jojo Bautista (Photo)













Afterwards, we went out and took a city tour- via "Duck"! It's a vehicle- a boat and a car at the same time! It was fun riding it. We saw lovely landmarks and sights of Singapore.

With my Lola Del! No longer wearing my "Jesus loves me" shirt.

Singapore Flyer

On board the Duck!




Singapore Arts Science Museum

Helix bridge + Marina Bay Sands Hotel

Singapore City


The Merlion

Singapore Arts Science Museum, Marina Bay Sands Hotel & North Crystal Pavillion


Formula 1 race track

© Uncle Jeff Bautista (Photo)


Color pairing!!



At Takishamaya!



© Lolo Jojo Bautista (Photo)
This is the entire clan who went on the trip!! .. well not entirely, other relatives of the clan are in the US. :(

Goodbye, Singapore! Til next time!







You may also want to check out:
Uniquely Singapore: Day I
Uniquely Singapore: Day II