Waka Waka: Music Video Shoot (Project Making)




Our class was tasked to create a music video as African or Latin American music as the genre of the song. We were divided into groups, and I was grouped with Kim, Aira, Jon, Wesley, Tim and Larence. Our group decided to do Waka Waka by Shakira. We had a blast shooting the music video at the gazebo of our school! Other people helped out on our shoot, we acknowledged them in our music video credits. :)

I did the choreography and the editing of the video .. and I'm really terrible at both of it. I did my best anyway. =))

Here's some "behind the scenes" of the shoot!

Watch the video here! ;)

Dramatic Tim.

Sup, Jaime! ;)

Jon and Kathleen playing "Gonggi" (Korean Jackstone).

Michael helped out with the music. Thank you for the help! :)


Jon Antonio


Wesley Guevarra


Tim Gorubat


Kim Go


Larence Bataller



Aira Cristobal


Me!

Wesley, I don't think leaves would serve as a good substitute for a bra..


>.<


Tim .. feat Sho!

Oh my. =)))



The other side of Wesley. :))


Spot Sho in the Waka Waka music video! ;)


Tim's got Model Material. :>


Excuse my epic face. =))







I had a blast shooting the video! Thanks everyone! >:D<