Welcome.. back?

Hey there, stranger. *kroo kroo*

I'm .. Ysabel. I'm kinda new at this blogging thing. Well, not exactly.

I stopped blogging .. I don't know why. I guess due to the lack of time and loss of interest? I started blogging a few years back and for the new year, my resolution is to start blogging again.

My old blogS were Multiply and Tabulas accounts. Right now, I'm gonna try Blogspot for a change.

Anyway, I'll tell you a little more about myself. I'm called Igai by my close friends and kin, I stand five feet, 2 inches tall, I'm fifteen years old, a high school junior, a Filipina, and a figure skater (now you know why I chose thefilipinaiceprincess as my username.) I love strawberries, I'm acrophobic, and I'm a Born Again Christian. :)

I guess I'm just gonna give myself a warm welcome [BACK] to the blogging world.

Welcome back to the blogging world, Ysabel! *lame bow*


This is me.


Now, where did I last place my glasses again?