Featured: The Plump Pinay Show





It's been a week since the SM Megamall Ice Skating Rink reopened (see post here) and I'm blessed to be interviewed by Danah and Stacy of  The Plump Pinay show after our performance! It was aired a couple of hours ago at the Woosah Studios website via Livestream but in case you missed it, here's a copy of the interview plus some clips of our performance! :-)






The story of my life in the ice skating is something I'd love to tell over and over. There's no other place magical but the rink. ♡


These two ladies are twins that run The Plump Pinay, a blog that advocates body acceptance. Been going through the posts of these lovely ladies and I tell you, their posts are worth reading! They're perfect pick-me-up's when you don't feel confident in your own skin and they'll teach you to love and embrace yourself.

Enjoy!