Baguio 2014 (Travel Photo Diary)

For the Valentine weekend this year I spent it in the couch (well, more on the edge of it) watching my friend Michael Martinez compete at the Winter Olympics in Sochi and up in the chilly breeze up in the mountains of Baguio! It was my grandfather's batch's 50th anniversary in the Philippine Military Academy so the weekend was all about family fun and craziness! 

Taken with an iPhone and a Canon 1100D.























This short trip has been a memorable one since we haven't been to Baguio as a family for thirteen years already. It's pretty nostalgic for us because when my cousins and I were little we'd come up to Baguio often since it was my lola's province. Although we didn't do the traditional things we'd do every time we were in Baguio, just the presence of the cold, fresh breeze away from the bulk of the city made us ecstatic about our stay.


So the OOTD madness has spread in the family.. hahaha
















I hope you enjoyed viewing the photos! :)