Zedd: Moment of Clarity Tour



I haven't watched or attended a concert since I was in third year high school because I made a promise to myself that I'll focus on my CET's when I entered my senior year. It was a year worth waiting (and saving!) since I had a blast at the Moment of Clarity Tour when it was here at Manila. My girlfriends Angela, Denz and I watched Zedd and Madeon (special guest DJ) perform last December 12 at the SMX Convention Center.




Zedd (real name Anton Zaslavski) is an electro house DJ born in Russia but raised in Germany. His big hit in the music industry was last 2012. He has done collaborations with other artists such as Justin Bieber,  Lady Gaga and Black Eyed Peas. Among all his hits my favorite would be Stay The Night and the Alive remix.  




My girlfriends and I bought tickets only three days before the night and we were grateful that we were able to grab some for a good price. Zedd hosted a "ticket giveaway" hours before the event and many Filipinos were lined up outside as early as one in the afternoon since he'll will give free tickets to the first 500 persons who line up with a box of canned goods to be donated to the typhoon Yolanda victims.  The lines were long and crazy as it snaked all the way to the back of the SMX convention center, even until nighttime. My feet were getting killed already for falling in line as there were really a lot of people. My girls and I were only able to get in at 10:50 pm and thankfully the party hasn't officially started.



with blogger slash ice skating friend Danie Baron!


With former teammate Celine Manese and Gaile Tecson!


Zedd came out at around 12:20 am and the crowd was getting wild and bigger.  Attendee's who had the Viber app could get upgraded to VIP since Viber sponsored the event but because there were lots of people my friends and I didn't bother to anymore. People were jumping, shouting, screaming, singing and dancing to Zedd's songs including us, but I really enjoyed jamming to Zedd's hits which turned out to be my favorites, "Clarity", "Stay The Night", "Spectrum" plus "Alive", a special remix. My friends and I also appreciated the lights, too! It's the kind of lights that's just right and won't make you dizzy but absolutely perfect to dance to. I saw many familiar faces including the Green Archers of DLSU.


my buddy Jason Perkins!




One word I would describe the night: SOLID. I had a blast, and it was my first ever "Happy Thursday". I have to say it was my lucky night too since we got in faster than expected. Zedd was amazing that he really got everyone to jump and party! I could tell many of those who went enjoyed the night as well. 


I'm extending my first ever holiday giveaway to Tuesday, December 24! Join now here!

Photo Credits:
Angela Alfonso
Denz Salcines
Manila Concert Scene