Whatever Floats Your Boat (Halloweekend Part II)

I did mention in my other post that I was off to attend another Halloween event.
I came as a sailor. I dug for treasure at my magical costume box and I discovered that cute-sy sailor outfit my aunt from the US gave to me supposedly for last year's Halloween. Isn't it adorable?




H&M bangles
Sailor Costume + Hat from my aunt


I just had to.. HAHA

Brother's socks
Bazaar flats

This is the thing I'm also fond of doing when it comes to fashion: scavenging. You never know what you may find in your closet. It saves money too! I was lucky to have a brother who plays soccer and had high knee socks. Haha!

 It was DLSU Animo Squad's Halloween Party that my co-rookies and I organized, we all had a blast and came in cute costumes! From CWTS (civil welfare training service service) to Powerpuff Girls, almost everyone was in character! I'm happy to say that the party was a success. :) I'll share some pics:



  




I'm also inviting you guys to join the St. Peter Fun Run happening on Halloween Night, October 31! More details here!

Happy Halloween everyone!


Photo Credits:
Danielle Casipit
Hillary Chua