Frozen: A Disney Ice Princess

I grew up with Disney in my household - figurines, dolls, tapes, clothes, toys, DVDs, you name it! I've seen all movies and memorized each movie's plots and characters. If not all, then the classics: Snow White and The Seven Dwarfs, Beauty and the Beast, Mulan, Robin Hood, Bambi, Aladdin, Pinocchio, Dumbo, Pocahontas, Alice in Wonderland, Peter Pan, Toy Story and many others. I particularly loved the films that involved the princesses, making Cinderella my personal favorite. 

Cinderella was right - a dream is a wish your heart makes. My dreams of Disney creating an ice princess character came true! Out of boredom, I was looking through Disney Princess archives in Tumblr and I found THIS. My heart skipped a beat!



Another Disney-Pixar film will once again enchant Disney lovers. Frozen tells a tale of two sisters, Elsa and Anna of Arendelle. Anna is a soon-to-be-queen and Elsa has the powers to create snow and ice (my dream superpowers HAHA), making this either a blessing or a curse to her. Her powers go beyond her control, runs away; letting her emotions take over. As a result, she casts a spell of eternal winter for the kingdom of Arendelle, making it frozen. The Duke of Weselton plans a scheme to let the people turn against Elsa for his own bad intentions. On the other hand, brave and daring Anna meets new friends and hand-in-hand, go on their quest to save the kingdom and her sister. 

I sense that the plot of this movie will circle on adventure and family. It pretty much reminds me of Brave since Merida (the main character) also attempts to save her mother. This movie will also be shown in 3D and famous actresses Kristen Bell and Idina Menzel will be lending their voices for the princesses. How cool can this movie get? :)

Frozen will be premiering on 27 November 2013 in the US. I hope it can come to the ever so hot and tropical Philippines soon!


Movie's Official Trailer: