Treasure

Sharing you a quick outfit post before I dash out the door for tonight's outing with my ice skating girlfriends! :-)







Forever 21 shorts
Nine West bag
Bazaar bracelet
Michael Kors watch
H&M top
Tory Burch flats
Don't you love waking up in a cool room, snuggled in a comfy bed with the sun's shining rays peeping through your window, without having an alarm to buzz you or any school-related matter to think of? This morning, I felt just that. I have a free weekend ahead to spend  with my family and friends outside school!

Today, I attended a birthday lunch for my cousin. I wanted my outfit plain and simple but screamed 'sunshine'! I got these shorts for a good steal in Forever 21 during their end of season sale. I guess you also notice how I'm a minimalist when it comes to accessorizing. My fashion icon which is no other than my mom, who always told me that less is more. I've always looked up to her for her fashion sense and her optimism. The past month has not been good to me but I'm blessed to have a mom who's always there to share words of wisdom and remind me that life is still beautiful. Cliché as it may sound, but my mom is the sun to my bad, stormy day (literally, now that it's rainy season). Now, I perfectly understand why mom's favorite color is yellow!! Hihi.

Matching Pendants. :-) Now that I had my hair chopped off,
people say we look more alike! What do you think? :)
 Did you know that the first time I heard "Treasure", I thought it was an old Michael Jackson hit? The catchy Bruno Mars single is my current LSS for its upbeat and catchy tune. It keeps me up and about when laziness attacks because of the cuddle weather. 



Since today and tomorrow' UPCAT weekend, God bless to all high school Seniors who'll be taking it! For tips on taking the admission test, I share mine here! :-)