The Grinch Who Stole Summer

My summer ends today! A new chapter of my life begins as I enter the bizarre world called college. To be honest, I'm having mixed emotions about it - excitement meets nervousness! My friends say that it's normal to feel this way at this stage. College is a big jungle and I can't wait to see what's in store for me. I hope I survive!

My family and I had breakfast at Taal Vista Hotel this morning. Since it was cold in the morning but gets warm in the afternoon, I opted for a ¾ blouse that could make me adjust to the temperature easily. I've been itching to wear my Dr. Marten's since I got them last month; they just sitting in my room and I'm glad finally got to strut in them!






My top's color reminds me of the Dr. Seuss classic, The Grinch That Stole Christmas. It saddens me that summer flew by in a jiffy! I wonder how summer would be like in Phineas and Ferb's shoes?

Papaya top
I had my necklace customized!

Bazaar shorts
Roxy belt

Dr. Martens Boots


To the old friends I reunited with, to the new ones I met, to the new places I've been to, to the fears I had to face, THANK YOU for one memorable summer! Totally gonna miss windy afternoons in my village, staying and waking up late, movie or season marathons on my laptop, waddling in the waves, building sandcastles, TGIF's or "Last Friday Night" 's with my girlfriends, sudden plans, not get preoccupied in traffic and homework and of course.. pigging out! Thank you, Summer 2013. 'Til next year!

The future begins .. tomorrow.
Animo La Salle!