Malaysia: Truly Asia (Day Four and Five)

Our trip was not just about city trekking - we took some time to soak up the sun! After all, it is summer! Sunway Lagoon was THE place to go, where SPF (sun play fun) awaits everyone of all ages! We had an overnight stay at the Sunway Resort Hotel. The lobby of the hotel entices its guests with all sorts of heavenly aroma. Spot a view of the entire Sunway Lagoon theme water park which has the world's largest water ride - the Vuvuzela and the world's first waterplexx 5D theatre! Both rides were out-of-this-world and enjoyable for the whole family! The next time I'm around, I'd want to enjoy some downtime pampering and set myself in perfect tranquility in the Mandara Spa! 








This is the world's highest, largest and most INSANE water ride ever! The Vuvuzela is 30 meters high and 152 meters in length. A circular raft seats approximately five adults (kids can ride too, only if accompanied by an adult.) Hold on tight! Swoosh, swoosh, the raft goes faster and faster like water rafting in rapid rivers! Get ready for a drop and get plunged into the cascades!


Put those 3D glasses on and be prepared! Sea monsters, mermaids and other sea creatures await you along your journey. Bon voyage!


In the evening, my family and I had dinner at the Sunway Pyramid Mall. I brought my ice skates along with me! I was very much looking forward to skating in a different ice resurface, too. I haven't skated in two months and I was really glad I was still in perfect shape!






The following day we headed back to Kuala Lumpur and did last minute shopping with our family friend.




Sunway Lagoon
Open daily from 10AM - 6PM
3, Jalan PJS 11/11, Bandar Sunway, 46150 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Tel: 603 5639 0000 
Fax: 603 5637 0050
Website: http://www.sunwaylagoon.com/

See also: