Hollywood Happenin': Take Two!


Just eight days ago, I went to Universal Studios Hollywood with my cousins. Today, I returned, but this time, I brought along my cousins Anika and Mia who unable to join us in the previous visit (Check out Hollywood Happenin'!) 

The first thing we did when we got there was to ride the Studio Tour since we were not able to do that in the last visit. Here, you'll see how they made and set-up the sets for the movies and shows made and produced by Universal Studios such as Jurassic Park: The Lost World (1997), King Kong (1933), Bruce Almighty (2003), How The Grinch Stole Christmas (2001) and The Mummy Returns (2001) . We rode the Jurassic Park ride five times and The Mummy ride twice. We also rode on the Transformers 3D and the Krustyland 3D rides too. We also had pictures taken with other characters we didn't have pictures with in the previous visit.

It was one heck of a day, until we passed by the Citywalk- where a movie sneak peak/interview of Magic Mike will be held- which meant my all time crush CHANNING TATUM would be there! I got all giddy and excited when my cousin Kuya Nico called me and told me about it, who was in the food court ordering dinner with my brothers, while I was with my cousins Anika and Chelsea in one of the stores at Citywalk. He said he was going to come at 7:45 pm; and when I looked at my watch, it was already 7:30 pm! We hurriedly went to the food court to order our food and just in time when we came out from the fast food chain, Channing Tatum was called on stage! He was with another celebrity (and I forgot his name...). I was really starstruck even if I saw him only from the screen; he was too tiny to be seen on the stage. I quickly ate my dinner and went down to get a better, closer look. HE LOOKS SO DREAMY. Really, really gorgeous! Channing had been my crush since I saw him star in G.I.Joe: Rise of the Cobra (2009). I especially loved his role, Leo,  in The Vow (2012). I wasn't paying much attention to his answers in the interview, but more on the cute expressions and looks of his face! Haha!
















During the studio tour!